This super simple miso vinaigrette has a rich and creamy flavour that works well as both a traditional salad dressing or an Asian-inspired salad dressing. It’s a quick and easy way to add some probiotics to your meal. Literally all you need to do to make this salad dressing is mix the 3 ingredients together.Print
Simple Miso Vinaigrette
Simple miso vinaigrette has only three ingredients. It’s an easy and delicious salad dressing that is probiotic and full of protein!
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Asian
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to emulsify the oil and vinegar.
- See below for additional herbs that can be added to make this dressing Italian-style, Asian or Ceasar.
Keywords: probiotic, easy, quick, 3 ingredients, 5 minutes or less, summer, spring, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, egg free
Flavouring the Salad Dressing
This miso dressing is great base for all sorts of salad dressings. I love it straight up, but sometimes it’s nice to have a particular type of salad. Here are some ways to spruce up this simple miso vinaigrette. Simple add in the additional ingredients.
- Italian: 1 tbsp of fresh basil and 1 tbsp fresh oregano diced.
- Green Goddess: 1 tbsp fresh parsley and 1 tbsp chives diced.
- Asian: 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp finely grated ginger.
- Vegan Caesar: 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 finely diced clove) and 1 tsp capers diced.