This super simple miso vinaigrette has a rich and creamy flavour that works well as both an Italian-style salad dressing or an Asian-inspired dressing. It’s a quick and healthy alternative to store-bought dressings. Literally all you need to do is mix the 3 ingredients together in the bottom of your salad bowl.
Flavouring Miso Salad Dressing
This miso dressing is great base for all sorts of salads. I usually have it straight up, but sometimes it’s nice to add a little flavour. Here are 4 ways to dress up this simple miso vinaigrette:
- Italian: 1 tbsp of fresh basil and 1 tbsp fresh oregano.
- Green Goddess: 1 tbsp fresh parsley and 1 tbsp diced chives.
- Asian: 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp finely grated ginger.
- Vegan Caesar: 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 finely diced clove) and 1 tsp capers diced.
Simple Miso Vinaigrette
This simple miso vinaigrette has only three ingredients. It’s an easy and delicious salad dressing that is probiotic and full of protein! Try all 4 flavour options: Asian, Italian, Vegan Caesar or Green Goddess.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Probiotic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to emulsify the oil and vinegar in the miso paste.
- If you want to flavour your salad dressing add some herbs and spice. See the section above for 4 flavour options.
Keywords: easy, quick, 3 ingredients, 5 minutes or less, summer, spring, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, egg free, keto, paleo, Asian-inspired, Italian, Caesar